Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Ready for the Weekend...Eek!

My cousin Angela is getting married this weekend, and we all know Gabi loves any excuse to buy new shoes. I ordered my dress this past Sunday, and it came in the mail yesterday afternoon. I was looking for a pair of emerald-green shoes originally (yay green!), but alas, nobody seems to have the same taste in crazy colors as me. BUT, I did find these adorable Jessica Simpsons online and Nordstrom....happy...
(pardon the quality...phone picture. Oh, and pardon the AccuChek machine, computer, and desk...I'm still at work. Shhh.) I had to order them in a 9 1/2 online and pick them up in Riverside this morning. Then I visited my mama at work in Ontario to have lunch with her before coming to work myself. Pretty productive day, all in all. Hahaha.

I'm super mega excited for this weekend...my Aunty Audrey (yes, I still call her that) is coming into town on Friday for the wedding this weekend. Kyle and I are going to the drive-in in Montclair Friday night (we may or may have gone on Monday as well) to see Paul and The Adjustment Bureau...we bring our own snacks and food and nerdyness. Plus, $7 per person for TWO movies?! Even if they're bad, you can't beat that. Plus, you get to watch from the comfort/security of your own car. Amazing.

Saturday night, we're having a belated birthday dinner for A.A.'s birthday, which was Feb. 8 (but she lives in CO, so it's the best we could do). Sunday is the wedding (fun!) in San Juan Capistrano, and then Kyle and I are staying in Dana Point that night, and hanging out at the beach on Monday, since that's my regular day off during the week. I tell ya, I haven't had a fun weekend like this planned in a long time. I'm excited! Pictures to follow, of course.

Welp, I think my shift is officially over...I'd best be scooting my butt on home, I wanna try these babies on with my dress! And it's been a reallu busy shift...I may or may not be finishing this evening off with a bottle glass of red wine. Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment