Saturday, May 7, 2011

Projects!

Welp, it's been a while...but I'm back! Not that very many of you care...haha. It's been a month since my last post, and it's been a busy month. Besides Easter (SUPER fun), working, the gym, and prepping for Mothers' Day, I've finished so many projects! A couple of hats, a scarf/shawl for my Crafty Peep Swap partner...I know I'm forgetting a few, but not to worry, they'll all make it up here. :)

Wanna see?

You know you do.

Ok so it's not  the best picture of this thing, but it was still uber fun to make, and i can't wait to make more of this stuff! This was the shawl/scarf I made for my Peep Swap partner. It was SO cool, I'm not gonna lie. I'm sure there will be a better picture of it eventually, my super sweet partner was really excited when she got it in the mail, and I was so glad. Even though she told me the stuff she likes, I was still nervous sending a gift to a total stranger, so it was nice that I hit the jackpot on that.

Apparently my project pics are at home, on my camera. I could have sworn I had more on my phone, but alas, no estan aqui. It's alright though, there's one I can't post any pics of yet anyways, because it hasn't been given to anyone yet ;) That should be remedied by tomorrow or Monday. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Gabi

1 comment:

  1. I was the partner and I absolutely loved it! I swear it was like if you knew me because this is something I would have totally bought if I had seen it in a store. I must confess I was VERY nervous sending stuff to you too but it was so much fun!
    thanks again for the great gift!

    ReplyDelete